December 28, 2010

oh so delicious

Two perfect words that describe my perfect cup of coffee...

french press blog 1

french press blog 2

I'm not a fancy gal. A simple, fresh cup of coffee with a bit of non-fat milk is all I ask for. No chocolate, caramel syrup, cinnamon, or whatever people add to their caffeinated drinks. But spending $2.15 for one large cup of black coffee on a daily basis was putting a big dent in my bank account! So, a good friend got me this pretty thing for Christmas. Now, I can't stop making coffee several times a day!! Ah, simple things make me so happy =)

8 comments :

Alice said...

aw, that's the same french press i have :)
i just cannot cut out my coffee habit! if coffee became $4 a cup, i'd probably still be first in line... sigh.

Karen Wu said...

Next year you're getting 5 dozens of energy drink. At the rate you're drinking coffee, it will soon have no effect on you! I'm actually surprised it still has some effect to keep you awake.

Anonymous said...

Hah, yeah, I can drink coffee right before bed. It's not even about the caffeine any more...just the experience. I need me a french press!

rachel said...

So lovely, Karleen! :D Happy New Year, girl!

Jackie said...

oh, i've been eying a french press in my attempt to be a coffee drinker. i imagine that if i use that, the coffee will taste better, right? :)

happy new year!

A. Jarrett said...

Love your french press!

And I adore the way you have captured these images ~

Joyce said...

i also received the same french press for xmas! i have been loving it :)

dogsy said...

That second pic is so nom!! Lately I've been getting away from $4.55 caramel macs and getting back to basics. No doubt they'd charge the same for their basic drip coffee if /they/ could get away with it ;)