January 30, 2011

oh hi, ojai | travels

Ojai is a charming little city. It took us less than an hour to get there from downtown LA, which makes it a great weekend get-away trip. It had its recent 15 minutes of fame from the movie "Easy A." (yes, I admit it, I saw that movie =) We stayed at the Ojai Retreat, which is situated on a hill overlooking the city and surrounded by gorgeous fields and gardens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went last year around January. Can you believe all these flowers were already blooming in Winter? It was such a nice treat for the eyes!

{pictures of me taken by hubby}

5 comments :

Stefani said...

My gosh! It's so nice, calm, and relaxing when i look at your photos! What an amazing place! So beautiful! :D

Jacqueline said...

so nice to see some pics of you! such a lovely set of pics. doesn't look like winter at all there!

Sukhi said...

So beautiful and dreamy! Such a beautiful series - love it! Makes me wish I was in CA!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm gonna have to remember this place next time I'm in socal. I love this set! So bright and beautiful. Your husband did a great job with these portraits of you too. In all of the ones my wife takes of me, I have my camera to my face haha

Unknown said...

I stumbled upon your site. I LOVE your photos! Ojai is actually quite well known in the series 'Brothers and Sisters'.