June 20, 2011

celebration

I was honored when a good friend asked me to photograph this special event. Her department chief Dr. Ramanathan was retiring. I was so touched by how much his colleagues and staff respect and adore him. Here are some of the many happy moments from that lovely afternoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket
There were many wonderful speeches.
Photobucket
I was thrilled to capture these genuine reactions.
Photobucket
Dr. Silverstein's speech brought out lots of laughter.
DrRamanathanBlog_12
Musical performance by one of the nurses and her husband.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you all for letting me be a part of this celebration!

1 comment :

Jacqueline said...

Omg, I *think* I know of him... it's like spotting a celebrity! Great set of pics, K! (And I got your email -- ugh, so sorry for the delay! We are busily trying to send out invitations. I will get back to you very soon though!)