December 14, 2011

FIND maui | rachael & jake


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
FIND = film is not dead. I attended this amazing 3-day workshop in Maui (yeah, Maui!) taught by Jonathan Canlas. It exceeded all of my expectations and gave me the confidence that I needed to start experimenting more with film. The gem in all of this is that the learning and sharing continue long after the workshop in the awesome FIND community!

So, be on the lookout for more film work on this blog! I will also be posting more images from the workshop in the next couple of weeks.

Many thanks to Wendy for being such a wonderful hostess, and to the following vendors:
Flowers: Della, Dellables.com
Cake: Cheryl, MauiWeddingCakes.com
Wedding Planner: Sandra, AMauiWeddingDay.com

Shot on Contax 645 and Canon eos3 using Fuji 400H and Portra 400 films.

9 comments :

alisa greig said...

these are gorgeous karleen!! what a fun time, can't wait to see more!!

Alice said...

oooh creamy filmy goodness. looks like a great time! can't wait to see more of your film shots.

Lexi said...

These are gorgeous!
I am in LOVE with the 5th one down!! That one is stunning!!! :)

Char said...

Stunning stunning stunning!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Karleen, I'm stunned by these. Keep them coming!

Aileen said...

Your photos never cease to amaze! I need to go to one of these workshops... thanks for sharing :).

Jeane M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Karleen,
Greetings from Brunei.

I really love your photos of the young couple. they are really beautiful and inspiring. Will bookmark your blog becuase I want to see more.

Best wishes for the new year,
Frankie.
www.BruneitheBeautiful.blog.com

Phoebe said...

So beautifully serene, Karleen! Thanks for sharing, it looks like a wonderful trip!