August 15, 2010

growing zoey | children photography

My niece Zoey is almost 7 months old (she was a month old here). She smiles and giggles easily. She doesn't have much hair yet, but I bet you she will be one of those girls who will have the most gorgeous and silky black hair when she grows up! So, for this session, we had lots of fun having her model in various cute hats and outfits. I never thought that even my brother would get into picking outfits for Zoey, ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She makes chubby look fashionable =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Apparently, my brother is nicknamed "Donut King" in his wife's family (my parents own a donut shop and we worked there all through high school and part of college). So, Zoey now bears the "Donut Princess" title. The necklace was given by her maternal aunt and was customed-made to look like a french donut.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments :

Unknown said...

These are so so beautiful! And, what an adorable family!

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos -- so happy and smiley! These are definitely a classic set.

Also, aaaah your tones! I am flickr-mailing you about some of them. :)

Jason said...

You captured the loving atmosphere so well. A wonderful and gorgeous family.

akanée said...

so lovely, these photos make me smile:))
happy moments!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful set, Karleen. You know, if I ever had a daughter, Zoey is the name we've already picked out for her. =)

Alice said...

omg, the light is amazing in these!!

and i seriously love your processing so damn much.